50% of health practitioners who are audited by health funds fail! Find out why by visiting our website.
On Thursday 15th November I was invited to speak to Private Healthcare Australia (PHA). This is the body that represents Private Health Funds in Australia.
I’ve been working with members of the Private Health Fund Industry for the last 11 months preparing the program which will help health practitioners understand how to be compliant & what fund auditors look for when they come to inspect a clinic’s records.
PHA have recently endorsed our online Private Health Fund Compliance Program.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover in the Private Health Fund Compliance program:
- Trust between the patient, practitioner & Private Health Fund
- Fraud & leakage
- De recognition of practitioners by private health funds
- Padding, over-servicing & cascading
- Member fraud
- Patient record keeping
- Privacy & security
- Patient treatment plans
- Risk reduction
Here’s the link to my presentation:
Dr Wayne W Mahmoud
CPD Health Courses
Did you know that we also offer Dry Needling & other online courses for Health Practitioners?
Click here to find out more.
- Dry Needling Video Training
- Dry Needling Introductory Course
- Dry Needling Advanced Course
- Protect My Practice
- Grow My Practice
- Would you know what to do if a health fund inspector came to audit your clinic? [click here to Tweet]
- Why you need to check out our Private Health Fund Compliance Program [click here to Tweet]
- The Private Healthcare Australia (PHA) endorses our Private Health Fund Compliance Program [click here to Tweet]