If you’re on our mailing list, you’ll shortly receive an email that’s a short summary of what’s happening in the Dry Needling world at the moment. If you’d like to join our mailing list so you can get the most up to date information about Dry Needling therapy & Myofascial pain please click here.
As you know, we present Dry Needling courses almost every week at a location around Australia. If you’ve attended one of our courses you’ll know that we try and provide you with as much content as we can so you feel confident to deliver Dry Needling therapy to your patients.
Once you complete the course, there’s still a need to stay up to date so you can remain safe & effective. One way I can help you do this, and save you a lot of time, is to summarise the most important things that are happening in the Dry Needling world and give you direct links to review what interests you the most. The summary will be in the form of a newsletter called “The Twitch”
I spend a lot of time scanning the web for new developments, staying in touch with other experts, researchers and academics from around the world. I get alerts every time keywords are used in a post anywhere on the internet, I’d like to share the best of what I find.
“The Twitch” email will include all or a mix of the following, depending on what’s happening…
- Some interesting findings from a research paper I’ve read. You might learn about something new that will change the way you treat or think about a topic related to Dry Needling or Myofascial pain
- A Dry Needling Tip that might help you treat a particular presentation you see in your practice
- A Tweet or Post from a Dry Needling educator or therapist from around the world that might provoke you, challenge you or make you smile
- A recommendation on a book that I think you might find interesting. I love my audiobooks so anything is possible!
- A question that’s been bothering me and I want to know what you think, or perhaps a question from you
So, be on the lookout for the first edition of “The Twitch” and please feel free to let me know what you think or if you have a topic you’d like more information about, send me an email, I receive them and reply personally.
Dr W Mahmoud
Osteopath & Acupuncturist
CPD Health Courses